Located at the corner of Victoria Street and 5th Avenue in downtown Kamloops, the Kamloops Art Gallery is a public art museum that features changing exhibitions of regional, national and international art with a contemporary and historic focus.
Gallery & Gallery Store
• Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
• Wednesdays and Thursdays 10 am to 8 pm
• Free Admission Thursdays Sponsored by BCLC
• Closed Sunday and Statutory Holidays
• Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
• Closed Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays
Underground parking available.
Gallery Members, Children and Students (with ID) Free
Seniors (ages 62+) $3
Groups of 10 or more $3
Free admission every Thursday sponsored by BCLC.
KAG members receive free admission every day.
Become a member
Make a donation