Located at the corner of 5th Avenue and Victoria Street in downtown Kamloops, the Kamloops Art Gallery is a public art museum that features changing exhibitions of regional, national and international art with a contemporary and historic focus.
Gallery & Gallery Store
• Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
• Wednesdays and Thursdays 10 am to 8 pm
• Free Admission Thursdays Sponsored by BCLC
• Closed Sunday and Statutory Holidays
• Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays
Wheelchair available at Admissions desk for use in the galleries courtesy of MEDIchair.
Underground parking available.
Gallery Members, Children and Students (with ID) Free
Seniors (ages 62+) $3
Groups of 10 or more $3
Free admission every Thursday sponsored by BCLC
KAG members receive free admission every day!
Become a member
Make a donation